Who Are International Undergraduate Applicants?

You are considered an international undergraduate student if you need a visa to be in the U.S. Apply as a domestic student if you have a U.S. passport or green card. International undergraduate applicants have enrolled in high school or secondary school and have not earned a bachelor鈥檚 degree.

If you have completed some higher education or tertiary education, please visit the Graduate School site.